Our client is a Globally recognised onsite engineering company that are the leaders in their sector. Due to a combination of the implementation of a bold growth strategy and the incumbent moving to a Group role they would now like to appoint a Director of Finance for their UK and Ireland business
- You will oversee and manage the preparation of the statutory accounts for the UK entities and support the Group FC with the group consolidated statutory accounts.
- You will develop and control the UK budget in conjunction with the senior management team and cost centre managers.
- You will develop and implement the Financial strategy for the UK and Ireland business.
- You will ensure the accurate and timely preparation of monthly management accounts for the UK entities and oversee the group consolidation.
- Will have significant experience at FD or FC level in an operational type business with turnover >£30m.
- Will be Qualified accountant to at least CIMA, ACCA, ACA.
- A natural leader with an ability to develop a team and mentor when appropriate.