Our client, part of a national group is a specialist in the delivery, Installation, testing, Inspection and repair of Height Safety systems & fall protection systems throughout the UK to ensure end-user protection and compliance with the Work at Height Regulations 2005, as well as offering end-user height safety training. They wish to appoint a Director to lead and grow the business.
- Reporting into the Managing Director you will have P&L accountability for the division focused on operational delivery, safety and continued profitable growth with new and existing clients.
- You will lead and motivate office and remotely working staff delivering Test, Inspection and repair solutions in a role requiring both Technical expertise, Commercial acumen and operational delivery.
- With the senior leadership team, you will act in a role requiring client interaction and the formation and implantation of the short to medium growth strategy.
- Ideally Degree in Engineering qualified you will have a in-depth knowledge of Height Safety systems and the relevant regulations.
- With technical expertise you will be comfortable acting in a role working at a senior level internally and with clients with the gravitas to shape a high performing team