Director of Operations
£Significant six figure base salary
Base Salary: Significant six figure base salary Benefits: Full executive package
About this position:
Our client is seeking to appoint a class leading director of operations, to join a dynamic leadership team. A highly respected organisation they have a renewed vigour to optimise operational performance to become a best in class utility.
- Reporting to the CEO you will be a key member of the executive management team, driving new innovate practices and process across the business and your work force of C1000 personal.
- You will need to be extremely comfortable leading in a planned preventive/ reactive maintenance environment managing critical indecent scenarios. The capability to communicate concisely and effectively will be a key element of the role.
- Focussing on operational, customer excellence and new ways of working you will drive excellence to achieve exceptional quality and compliance standards whilst maximising budgetary returns and investment in your team.
- Degree qualified you will have experience of operational leadership for multi assets across regional territory within the UK or an international territory. Leadership and motivation of a combined white and blue collar work force is essential.
- You will be able to demonstrate successful track record of change management, continuous improvement and up to date safe working practices from one or more asset based sectors.
- You will undoubtedly be a committed “team player” with a passion and commitment to achieve a cohesive lean and effective best in sector utility business.