Our client is a leading International multidisciplined Engineering contractor.
They wish to appoint a highly experienced Director of Projects to lead the successful delivery of a major landmark project Delivering Project Design, Procurement, Fabrication, Installation & Commissioning
- Reporting into the Managing Director and sitting on the Operational delivery board you will manage 3 project directors to ensure Health & Safety, project consistency, Project milestones & Commercial returns
- You will utilize Internal company resources across both the UK & Europe in a role requiring high levels of Internal & external stakeholder management.
- Ensuring efficient and effective engineering and innovation performance shaping the program
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering / Project Management you will have a successful track record in the delivery of UK major Infrastructure projects at £250m plus & NEC contract expertise
- Experience in managing cross functional / multi-disciplinary teams promoting best practice
- Fluent in English essential, Fluency in German ideal, French desirable but not essential
- Experienced in working in the UK
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.