Our Client is a Registered Charity Trust, they provide Residential Care Services, Supported Living, Community Support Services and Educational Colleges for people with learning disabilities, children and adults, ensuring they have opportunities and choice and that they are supported to achieve their aspirations, develop their skills and behaviours to lead independent lives. Due to retirement, they wish to appoint a Director of Quality, Safeguarding and Compliance.
• Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a robust quality and compliance framework that secures effective service quality, governance and compliance across the organisation, ensuring the Trust is recognised as a leading provider of high quality and safe education and care.
• You will be responsible for leading all areas of quality and compliance, including quality improvement, innovation, health and safety, care and clinical governance, organisational learning and regulatory compliance
• Ideally Degree educated, you will have a proven track record of success in a similar role within the care or educational sectors.
• You will have strong strategic and organisational leadership skills, with the ability to contribute to the development and communication of the Trusts strategic aims and objectives.
• You will have significant experience of safeguarding best practice, ideally within a Learning Disability environment. Ensuring that Safeguarding and Child Protection standards are maintained.
• Experience of developing and improving assurance systems, promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement throughout the organisation. You will have experience in Quality, Risk Management, Clinical and Service Governance, Health and Safety, Legislative and Regulatory business requirements.