Director of Research & Development
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
About this position:
Our client is a globally renowned personal care, fragrance and cosmetics brand. Due to a global growth programme they require and experienced R&D Director to lead a large multifunctional and global team.
- Overall responsibility for all global R&D activities, multifunctional role that involves significant interaction with customers, third parties, commercial and operational peers across various business units/ regions and manufacturing facilities.
- Partners with Group and regional Marketing/ innovation leads to maximise return on all investments.
- Responsible for global R&D team leadership and development covering objective setting, KPIs, performance management, training and development including functional skills development.
- Master’s degree+ in a relevant technical discipline with at least 10 years industry/ sector experience.
- Experience leading a large multifunctional team in office, laboratory and production environments.
- Innovative and creative with a good blend of technical and commercial skills.
- Will have the ability to build excellent relationships both internally and externally.