Our client is a global leading provider of B2B/ corporate travel solutions with an enviable blue-chip client base across various industries. A new highly strategic role has been created to increase profitable revenue streams across existing suppliers.
- Reporting directly to and working closely alongside the Chief Executive Officer you will create strategic business partnerships globally with suppliers (Airline/ travel/hotel/ technology) to increase profitable revenues in a global role.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team whilst working with functional business leaders to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will regularly engage with suppliers/ partners at a senior level globally to ensure group and joint targets are achieved.
- Ideally Degree educated you will have a proven track record in a senior, commercially biased leadership position within a relevant corporate services environment and the ability to prove you can create strong commercial alliances to increase profitable revenue streams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level across various industries.
- Will be keen to operate in a strategic leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with peers and suppliers.