Our client is a market leader defence manufacturing group who design, manufacture, supply and service a range of highly technical products and systems for the global defence market. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Divisional Commercial director to lead a global function
- Reporting directly to the Business Unit Managing Director and a key member of the senior management you will enjoy complete strategic autonomy for a global commercial function.
- Will engage with customers at the highest level and hold overall accountability for contract negotiations to ensure group targets are achieved.
- Will be keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where your industry expertise will be called upon to further the overall success of the group.
- Degree educated you will have a proven track record in senior commercial leadership positions with extensive exposure to UK and International defence customers.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business within the industry on a global scale with exceptional customer facing communication and relationship building skills at all levels.
- The ability to prove you can grow profitable revenue streams through your advanced commercial negotiation skills you will be comfortable and experienced in closing large sum deals with global defence primes and relevant government organisations