Our client is a national established builder with a particular focus in the South and work across a variety of different building sectors including healthcare, commercial, education, industrial and retail.
Due to a combination of a constantly changing market and succession planning they would now like to appoint a Divisional Contracts Director for their Southern region.
- You will manage several project directors/managers whilst liaising closely with the client.
- Will be responsible for all project completion to be on time and to budget whilst protecting the company’s margin.
- You will monitor and control all aspects of the contracts under your leadership ensuring both programme and commercial targets are met.
- Ideally MCIOB qualified you will have the required leadership and communication skills to drive the project teams with the support provided by head office and the senior team.
- A key member of the business you will be familiar with a diversified workload and be able to travel across the South of the UK.