Our client is a Ground Engineering and Civils contractor with a national presence and a reputation as being the “ones to beat”. Due to the implementation of a new group strategy they would now like to appoint a Director for their growing Piling/Ground stabilisation division.
- Will report to the CEO/Board and have total autonomy and P&L responsibility.
- Will develop and implement the strategy for a sustained organic growth period for the UK sector whilst ensuring the profits are maintained.
- Managing the Operations Director and other members of the senior team for this division and managing all stakeholders and client expectations.
- Will be of degree education and have a track record of working in the Ground Engineering/Civils sector within the UK.
- Will be commercially astute and have an appreciation for protecting margins and underlying profit.