Our client is a leading engineering consultant operating in the transport sector providing pioneering planning, advisory and development techniques and solutions. They wish to appoint a Divisional Rail Director based at their London office.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive you will develop a portfolio of major projects for public and private clients covering the entire life cycle of projects.
- You will act in a role requiring high levels of internal and external interaction at a senior level.
- You will ensure project / programmes mile stones are achieved whilst delivering client satisfaction and commercial returns.
- Degree qualified you will be a proven professional with expertise in rail advisory and consulting services.
- You will have both technical and commercial acumen with the skills to work with public and private sector bodies.
- You will be able to manage strategy and operational delivery in a business focused on expansion across the EMEA territory.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by post or email including your current remuneration package quoting DDR/159ft/25 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.