Divisional Managing Director DMD/445x/48
Utilities and Energy
car/allowance, Director pension/ negotiable annual percentage
Thursday, 5 January, 2017
About this position:
Our client is a specialist MEICA contractor with multi-sector outreach and current projects across the UK with a recognised client base.
- Based in the North West you will be flexible to travel to clients and projects across the UK.
- You will have complete responsibility for a £50m + division undertaking the groups at risk Contracting activities.
- Ideally but not essentially degree qualified you will have led an at risk M&E contracting division ideally of a headcount 500+.
- Experience of design build M&E contracting into the pharmaceutical and water utilities client base would be an added benefit.
- Capable of operating within a divisional. structure and a leadership team comprising Group Managing Director, peer Managing Director’s and functional support Directors to shape the success of a business.