Our client is an internationally present UK based food group who supply predominantly B2B markets with an enviable portfolio of blue chip/ multinational and SME customers across the globe. Due to planned growth and investment they are looking outside of their own for fresh talent.
- Reporting directly to the chairman, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a c.£30m business unit with over 200 staff.
- With plans to double the business, you will design and deliver a group expansion strategy to drive additional revenue streams through new or existing routes to market.
- Will lead and mentor the senior leadership team to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will actively engage with all staff and customers to ensure company standards and service levels are achieved.
- Ideally degree educated, you will be a proven, commercially astute food sector expert with the ability to prove you can increase business performance in a similar sized environment.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a hands on and strategic role that will play a vital part in the development of this business during a period of planned growth in UK and International markets.