ECommerce Director Health and Fitness Brand
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
About this position:
Our client is a UK Health, Beauty and Fitness consumer goods brand with a rapidly growing presence and market share. To support their growth agenda, they are looking to appoint an experienced Ecommerce Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will design and deliver a digital/multichannel strategy to ensure that the company continues to experience optimum growth across non-traditional channels.
- You will act as an expert on Ecommerce and digital trading to the company’s board. You will target ecommerce sales growth through company-owned and third-party digital channels.
- You will focus on growing direct to consumer sales within the UK market. Once you have achieved high levels of UK growth, you will target growth in international markets.
- Of graduate calibre, you must be a proven ecommerce leader having previously demonstrated your ability to drive revenue growth across multiple digital platforms and multiple international markets.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the health, beauty and fitness/lifestyle consumer goods markets and have demonstrated your success for a brand within this industry.
- You will have held complete responsibility for both digital and trading performance within a direct to consumer retail and/or consumer goods environment.
- You possess the gravitas and ability to lead, mentor and develop a large multifunctional team.