Our client is a major Group supplying Household Appliances within the UK, currently operating through B2B channels. Due to their innovative company model, they are currently seeking an Ecommerce Manager to set up from scratch their direct B2C Ecommerce function. V
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and Commercial Director, you will be responsible for setting up a new Ecommerce platform which will operate entirely as a B2C channel. This is a new venture for the company who currently operate through B2B channels only.
- You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s Ecommerce arm from a Sales and Marketing focus only. You will have no direct responsibility on the technical side of the Ecommerce set up such as platform programming or coding, this will be managed by the company’s current infrastructure.
- You will build an Ecommerce team around yourself and have responsibility for the company’s sales and marketing strategy within the B2C Ecommerce and digital space.V
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you must have a proven track record of B2C channel sales and marketing from an Ecommerce and digital perspective. Product knowledge or experience within the Group’s product market is not required.
- You must have a significant level of business achievement in setting up or being part of a team which has set up a B2C Ecommerce channel from scratch. You are commercially minded and have the desire to run your own Ecommerce function as a separate business.
- You are a driven individual with the ambition to drive innovative and dynamic digital-based solutions. You have a desire to rapidly climb the career ladder and see yourself as a future executive-level candidate.