Our client is a leader in the field of B.O.O Power plants. They are seeking to appoint an Electrical Engineer to compliment their existing team.
- Reporting to the Engineering Director you will be a project lead for the companies electrical engineering activities developing and implementing a disciplined approach to electrical engineering for new build and refurbishment/maintenance of our existing plants.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the terms embrace design, innovation and excellence around a robust whole life costing model.
- It is essential that you are a degree qualified and preferably Chartered Electrical Engineer with the ability to integrate into a small dedicated engineering team.
- You will be very energetic and enthusiastic with a track record from within the power or energy sector.
- A desire to progress your career embracing future teams. People leadership is essential.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting EE/445/08 to:-