Our client is a leading Global manufacturer of a variety of electro / mechanical products for the aerospace sector. This newly created role is in response to the ever increasing workload within the business.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for the delivery of all engineering and programme responsibilities, including strategic planning, new product development, driving technology initiatives and investments.
- To provide leadership to the to the engineering and programme management team across a multi-site manufacturing business.
- To develop strong technical relationships with the customer base, providing a support function to the commercial team.
- Ideally you will be degree educated with a strong technical background in either Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace engineering. You will have proven experience managing large multi-discipline teams across multiple sites.
- You will have a good understanding of the principles of project management and new product development lifecycles and have the ability to deliver a technology roadmap for the business.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ED/386/52 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection