Our client is a growing Ground/Civil Engineering company with a significant presence across Europe. Due to the continuation of expansion into new markets they would now like to appoint an Engineering Director for the Group
- You will report to the CEO and will ensure compliance with recognised engineering standards, technical guidance and associated legislation.
- You will leading a dedicated engineering team, you will have input into the strategic direction, planning and development of the team and the wider Group.
- You will provide workload to others in the team and other disciplines and will be expected to mentor and coach other engineers within the team including technical review of engineering reports, drawings and advice provided to clients.
- Relevant first degree and postgraduate qualification in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering.
- A demonstrable track record of working in the UK Civils/Ground Engineering sector.
- Will be keen to join a growing Business that has a reputation for rewarding success.