Our client is a Global leader within the Manufacturing of electronic and electromechanical instruments and devices based in the South of the UK. With a culture of exceeding client needs along with being at the forefront of innovation within their field, the company has grown substantially and consistently throughout their existence allowing expansion into further business sectors and technologies. Predominantly focused in supplying a large range of measurement devices globally, the business now requires an Electrical Engineering Manager of Director calibre to continue their expansion programme.
- Responsible for the delivery of engineering and programme divisions of the business whilst applying focus within the product integrity, process transformation, talent development and milestone delivery areas. Involvement and responsibilities within budget and quality assurance also required.
- Whilst holding a highly important role within the company you will be crucial in the implementation of strategic planning for all engineering and new product development activities.
- You will be instrumental in leading a highly competent engineering team towards meeting KPI’s, growth plans, business development, operations and quality compliance
- Degree educated, preferably within the Electronic / Electro Engineering technical discipline.
- Strong background within an Electro mechanical manufacturing environment at a senior management level.
- Commercially aware with strong strategic planning capabilities and new product development experience.