Engineering Manager - Electrical
Friday, 25 May, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a Manufacturing division of a Global business. Due to a planned programme of expansion, they wish to appoint a Head of Engineering to further compliment their senior managerial team.
- You will be responsible for the professional delivery of the product integrity, process transformation, talent development, milestone delivery to requested schedule, budget and quality requirement.
- To assist in spearheading strategic planning for all engineering and new product development activities and drive outstanding performance to get the best out of the engineering team to meet current KPI’s and growth plans.
- To work closely with your counterparts in business development, operations and quality to ensure business targets and compliance requirements are met consistently at the highest levels.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical engineering background in electrical, electronics and experience within an electro /mechanical manufacturing environment with a relevant degree qualification.
- With confident presentation skills you will have the ability to provided technical documentation and product costing information for commercial enquiries. You will have strong leadership, communications, collaboration, mentoring and interpersonal skills.
- You will have experience of managing the NPI process to meet the cost, quality and delivery requirements of the customer and you will be prepared to travel internationally.