Engineering Manager ENGM/811x/08
Thursday, 5 January, 2017
About this position:
Our client is a leading manufacture of a wide range of electro / mechanical products. They have a Global client base across a variety of vertical sectors including Aerospace and Automotive to name but a few.
- To provide leadership presence and energy to the engineering and programme management team, driving technology initiatives and investments.
- To manage the NPI process to meet the cost, quality and delivery requirements of the customer to develop strong technical relationships with the customer base.
- You will be required to present and engage with the company’s customers which in turn will involve a degree of international business travel.
- You will be degree educated preferably in electrical / electronic engineering or similar technical discipline. You will have a strong technical engineering background in electro / mechanical manufacturing environment in the capacity of principal engineer or engineering manager.
- You will be capable of developing the concept, implementation and introduction of competitive products that meet or exceed market expectations.
- You will have drive and determination, be commercially aware and capable of providing technical support to the business development team.