Our client is a leading multidisciplined main contractor working across the Rail & associated Civils contracting sector as a principal contractor. Following continued profitable growth, they wish to appoint a highly experienced Estimating Manager to work from their North West office.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director for the sector you will lead the Estimating function & team, working closely with Bid teams, Business Development & Operational leaders.
- You will refine the processes to ensure high quality bid preparation & submission to achieve best in class standards & competitive winning bids across multidisciplined sector projects for work across the UK.
- Review and monitor all tenders from cradle to grave in a role requiring high levels of customer & stakeholder interaction.
- In a managerial capacity mentor and develop department staff to ensure best practice across Estimating, Tendering, Bid writing & submission teams.
- Educated to degree level (ideally MRICS/MICE) you will be a highly experienced Estimating Manager with Strong Bid management experience who will be able to demonstrate expertise in successfully bidding work as a principal contractor in a multi-disciplined rail contracting environment.
- Leading by example you will build and maintain a goal focused delivery team through engagement and continuous improvement.
- Possess first class commercial acumen and communication skills in a role requiring a hands on approach for technically complex or high value projects.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.