Our client is a leading construction/engineering project management company with a true Global presence. Due to a combination of new contract awards and succession planning they are looking to appoint a Lead Estimator for a significant project for a High-Profile client.
- Collate and review tender documents and submission requirements in a timely way, ensuring all financial information is identified and provided and accurate compliant design proposals are included.
- Review customers drawings and specifications to prepare accurate costing sheets for materials, labour and equipment.
- Working knowledge of best practice solutions and optimisation of innovative ideas.
- Good working knowledge of pricing and quantification methods is required.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience estimating / cost.
- Must have a strong understanding of cost planning, earned value, progress measurement, cost and change control during pre and post contract
- A track record of working in the UK Construction/Civils Engineering Sector.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.