Our clients company comprises Of Domestic & Commercial plumbing, heating, electrical and renewable energy services, offering their customers a comprehensive solution for their refurbishment or new built requirements. Our client has over 200 employees and provide a complete mechanical and electrical package.
- Reporting to the head of estimating and will be a key member of the department managing and implementing process and systems.
- You will be a key member of the pre-contract or bid team forming the link with procurement supply chain and programme /cost management.
- You will estimate all elements of Plumbing and Heating on all residential new build properties
- Ideally degree educated
- 4 + years as an estimator.
- With a track record of working in the plumbing and heating sector across new build properties.
- You must have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to priorities your workload
Must have UK construction experience
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful