Our clients are one of the largest Plumbing and Heating companies in the North West and working with the region’s top house builders. They are looking for a motivated, conscientious and diligent plumbing and heating estimator experienced in the new build residential sector.
- You will be expected to manage high volumes of tenders often working to tight deadlines
- Ensuring prime cost accuracy at all times whilst maintaining the enquiry register and presenting weekly reports to the Directors on enquiries in, tenders out and success rates.
- Develop and maintain long lasting relationships with existing and new clients.
- You must have the ability to deal with the merchants to procure the best rates and value engineering options to present to their clients.
- In the event of a successful bid you will be required to attend tender handover meetings with the delivery team.
- You will have the ability to explain each project in detail and hand over a concise tender file which contains all the necessary information for the delivery team.
- Ideally degree educated
- The successful candidate will have good technical & product knowledge of all plumbing, heating and renewable systems
- The individual will have relatively high level of understanding and experience of Microsoft excel.
Must have UK construction experience
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful