European Managing Director Ref EMD/896/66
FMCG Food / Drink
Up to £200K Base
Full exec package, Corporate bonus structure (s/tips)
Monday, 16 July, 2018
About this position:
Our client is an international food manufacturing corporation with strategically placed facilities across Europe. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a new European Managing Director.
- Reporting to the Group President you will enjoy full responsibility over the design and delivery of a regional growth strategy in an autonomous leadership position.
- Will oversee 5+ manufacturing facilities and commercial hubs in the region.
- Will lead an international leadership team with 9 direct reports to ensure Group commercial and operational targets are exceeded across all European markets/channels.
- Will represent the business across all channels and will engage with customers and suppliers to deliver exceptional service levels
- Degree educated with the ability to prove you can and have increased performance levels in a food manufacturing environment whilst operating in an autonomous leadership position.
- Previous full P&L ownership is required – ideally above £150m across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- The gravitas to represent a business in a period of major investment and international growth with the skills required to lead a multinational workforce.