Our client is a globally recognizable premium food brand with a leading presence across multiple categories. Due to a restructure they are looking to appoint an experienced senior Marketing professional to lead the future development of their European markets.
- Reporting directly to the regional CEO with dotted line to the global CMO, you will enjoy overall responsibility and budgetary autonomy for the brand and innovation strategy across all channels in Europe.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team, manage third parties whilst utilising group resources to deliver both long and short-term targets in line with corporate goals.
- Will work closely alongside commercial and business unit peers both at group and regional level to ensure overall business success and that growth targets are achieved.
- Degree educated, you will be an innovative and experienced senior marketing executive with the ability to prove you can drive commercial performance through the deployment of your strategy.
- Will have managed sizable budgets in a relevant branded and ideally premium consumer FMCG environment with experience leading brand growth initiatives across traditional and emerging routes to market.
- Will be keen to work as part of a close-knit multinational team where you can contribute across all areas of business to exceed corporate targets.