Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer of added value foods with a leading presence across retail, foodservice & b2b markets and global revenues in excess of €3bn. They are entering a period of growth in the region that includes acquisition & significant new product introduction and are looking to appoint a new Executive Director to lead a pan European operation
- Reporting to the Regional Chief Executive and a key member of the European senior management team you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the design and delivery of a multisite manufacturing/ operational excellence and complex supply chain plan covering various international markets.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional senior team across 10+ sites focussing on increasing performance and customer service through the deployment of your strategy.
- Will utilise group/ international resources in a matrix environment to deliver exceptional returns and work closely alongside senior leadership peers across various markets to ensure exceptional customer service levels across all functions.
- Will ensure group continuous improvement, supply chain and manufacturing excellence initiatives are deployed at all levels you will lead all investment initiatives from the front and ensure the continuation of a global best practice manufacturing environment.
- Degree educated and ideally holding post graduate business, manufacturing or engineering qualifications/ accolades, you will have a proven track record in a multisite leadership position within a relevant quality focussed/ customer centric manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can increase performance levels by translating corporate objectives to influence teams at all levels.
- An ambassador of Lean manufacturing/ continuous improvement processes you will be commercial & financially astute and be keen to join a group in a major growth environment who are focussed on achieving exceptional service levels.
- An excellent communicator with the gravitas to represent a global leader across various markets your multifunctional leadership qualities will ideally have been tested on a pan European platform. Experience working alongside UK & European retail and foodservice/ QSR customers is highly sought.