European Sales & Commercial Manager Ref: ES&CM/948/05
FMCG / Consumer Goods
About this position:
Our client is a leading brand of sporting apparel, footwear and equipment within the UK and Western Europe. Due to further expansion they seek to appoint a Commercial/Sales Manager with international experience.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for the management of current key accounts throughout the UK and Western Europe, as well as identifying and implementing new business initiatives.
- You will be responsibile for a number of varying product lines, liasing with major retail, wholesale, Ecommerce and specialist sports retailers within the region.
- Maximising revenue and profitability in very competitive markets, you will be part of and lead a small dynamic sales team who thrive on results.
- You will have experience of working with branded goods, ideally sporting clothing and accessories with a strong track record of profitability.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of the sale of branded goods, and you will have the ability to deliver results within difficult trading environments and empathise with diverse customer groups. You must have experience and understanding of the market from both retail and Ecommerce aspects.
- Ideally your background will include exposure to international markets. With key ability to communicate at all levels, you are likely to be a graduate, ideally with a second European language.
- You are a passionate and driven individual with the motivation to take a step up from your current role and make your way up the career ladder within branded goods.