Our client is a leading international Engineering & Support services group operating across a diverse client base in the Power Generation, Petrochemicals, Energy, Chemical, Nuclear, Oil & Gas sectors with a Blue-chip client base and a reputation of providing solutions across their clients assets life cycle from design, build, commission, maintenance, shutdowns & decommissioning.
- Reporting into the regional President for the business your role will have a broad remit of providing support to regional business units or territories.
- As a senior member of the group board you will design implement the medium to long term growth strategy focused on additional revenue streams with existing & new customers in new or existing markets.
- You design and implement robust operating processes, systems and commercial controls to drive the business forward operationally
- You will ensure industry leading levels of health & safety policy and culture across all aspects of the business in a group that financially rewards the delivery of profitable growth.
- You will drive profitability and work closely with your senior leadership team and the wider group in a role requiring high levels of customer interaction and global travel.
- Degree in Engineering & MBA qualified you be internationally mobile with a successful track record of senior level leadership having held P&L of €200m plus
- You will have in-depth expertise in the Process engineering sector across design, Build and maintenance projects/support services
- Fluent in Dutch, English & ideally German
- You will be highly professional and able to demonstrate strong operational process and policy in management along with commercial negotiation expertise.
- You will be keen to join a growing profitable business that reward the delivery of set goals.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.