Export Director EXD/896/19
FMCG Food / Drink
Marketing, PR & Advertising
£150k + full exec package, uncapped personal bonus and company incentives
Tuesday, 10 April, 2018
About this position:
Our client Is a rapidly growing British Food group who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice and QSR channels in the UK. Due to major international growth plans they are looking to appoint an export director for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will design and deliver an international growth agenda in a highly autonomous role
- Will build and lead an international sales force and work closely alongside peers in operational roles to ensure overall business success.
- The brand/ business ambassador outside of the UK & ROI you will build strategic relationships with customers and third-party agents to achieve and exceed group targets
- Of degree calibre you will have a proven track record in international food sales with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams on such a scale.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to create lasting relationships at all levels and build a team to achieve group targets.
- With exceptional Communication and presentation skills the ideally candidate will have experience building new business in emerging international markets.