Our client Is a rapidly growing British Food group who enjoy a leading market share across Grocery, Foodservice and QSR channels in the UK. Due to major international growth plans they are looking to appoint an export director to the board for the first time.
- Reporting directly to the CEO you will design and deliver an international growth agenda in a highly autonomous role.
- Will build and lead an international sales force and work closely alongside peers in operational roles to ensure overall business success.
- The brand/ business ambassador outside of the UK & ROI you will build strategic relationships with customers direct and third-party agents to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Of degree calibre you will have a proven track record in international food sales with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams on such a scale.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to create lasting relationships at all levels and build a team to achieve group targets.
- With exceptional Communication and presentation skills the ideally candidate will have experience building new business in emerging international markets.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ref: EXD/896/19 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection