About this position:
Our client are a leading organisation in the Industrial Services industry with key clients across Oil & Gas, Pharma and Nuclear. They are currently looking for a Finance Director to oversee and develop the UK finance function.
- Will report to the UK Group FD with full responsibility for all financial aspect of the on-shore UK business
- Partner with the leadership team to develop financial plans that represent the company's commercial strategies and putting controls and processes in place
- Will liaise heavily with the Operational and Commercial team to continually review contracts
- Qualified ACA/CIMA accountant with a track record of success in a similar Commercial Finance role
- A proven ability to develop and run finance teams
- Continually challenges & influences key personnel to make balanced decisions for the benefit of the whole business