Our client is a leading British Food group with numerous processing facilities across the UK. Due to major planned growth in both UK and European markets they have restructured the team and are looking to appoint a Finance Director.
- A key member of the board, you will design, deliver and own the group’s finance strategy with complete autonomy and accountability.
- Will lead, mentor and develop a multisite and multifunctional team with 7 direct reports during a period of major transformation and growth across the UK and Europe in a high-profile leadership role
- Will travel when necessary to ensure group standards are achieved.
- Will manage various change initiatives and assist board level peers across all areas of business to ensure further targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Ideally Degree educated you will be a Chartered accountant with the ability to prove you could add significant value to a £300m+ turnover, multisite food manufacturing organisation during a period of major transformation and expansion.
- Experience working closely alongside an executive team with complete strategic ownership of a group finance function is required.
- The gravitas and ability to operate in an autonomous leadership position with excellent communication skills, you will be comfortable managing a multifunctional team and representing the business at the highest level within industry.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting REF: FD/896/20 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection