FMCG / Consumer Goods
up to £80k
full exec package and personal bonus and future equity plan
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing privately owned manufacturing group with a blue-chip customer base and plans to reach £100m turnover in the next 5 years.
- Reporting directly to the managing director and a key member of the board you will be fully accountable for the company’s finance function.
- Will lead a multifunctional team of 6 to deliver exceptional results during a period of major growth.
- Will lead all growth, investment and cost saving initiatives in this faced paced manufacturing business that will include holding significant budgets and autonomy for capital investment and potential acquisitions.
- Will work closely alongside all directors to deliver exceptional results whilst holding overall responsibility for commercial agreements with customers and suppliers.
- Ideally ACA and big 4 trained you will be a proven commercial astute finance executive with exceptional leadership skills. Would suit someone looking for their first director level position.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred however would suit alternative sector expertise.
- Will be keen to assist peers across all functional leadership positions to ensure group targets are achieved during a period of major transformation and growth.