Our client is a leading international EPC/EPCM contractor operating across the Nuclear, Conventional Power, Process, Oil & Gas sectors on New Build, Retrofit, Maintenance & Decommissioning projects. With a global reputation for Health & Safety, Sector innovation & service delivery.
- Reporting into the Group FD & Managing Director for the business you will develop & deliver the regional Finance function, ensure the accurate & timely preparation of monthly management accounts, analysis, budgeting, risk & returns.
- You will have full accountability for the finance function within the UK supporting & developing the UK team & working closely with the leadership in the UK & internationally.
- You will bring innovation & promote best practice & staff development.
- A chartered accountant you will have a proven track record of leading a UK multisite finance team within the EPC or allied industry
- You will be a technically and commercial focused leader ideally within a business of £150m plus turnover
- Highly professional & able to demonstrate strong operational processes & policy within the finance function.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.