Our client is a manufacturing business, due to continuous growth they are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to further develop and improve their financial structure.
- You will report to the Finance Director with broad commercial responsibility and a brief to add value and make an impact on the business providing financial leadership to ensure the business achieves key objectives.
- You will be responsible for the financial ownership of all aspects of the manufacturing operation, taking control of the financial processes and developing and improving systems and controls delivering financial performance and forecasts
- You will ensure a robust financial control environment with responsibility for analysis and insight into operational activities identifying cost savings and productivity initiatives
- Experience gained working within the manufacturing sector
- You will have a good understanding of financial controls and processes
- You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to work with within a cross functional environment with all levels of the business
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FC/445/03. to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection