Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
About this position:
Our client is a global manufacturing business who operate across a wide variety of sectors, due to continued expansion they are looking to appoint a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for their Sheffield operation.
- You will partner with the senior leadership team to generate data which drives strategic business decisions.
- To drive long-term profitability through business data intelligence and margin analysis. Providing commercial financial insights relating to product profitability.
- To provide management with accurate timely financial and operational data, related to business financial performance. Use data to develop quantitative analysis with key performance indicators and insights to action.
- You be a qualified accountant, or a degree educated experienced individual with cost accounting experience within a manufacturing environment and a working knowledge of full accounts.
- The ability to review and finalise site profitability statements, month-end closing, to meet deadlines and ensure the smooth flow of processes for all units and subsidiaries, confirming accuracy of financial data.
- You will have a strong commercial finance background and be adept at solving problems quickly. You will be keen to join a company where you can really drive change through financial data.