Our client is a £multi-billion turnover global added value food group with market leading brands and an ever-growing private label offering across all channels in the region including b2b, foodservice and Grocery retail.
They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Regional General Manager
- Reporting to the European board you will enjoy full strategic responsibility for your region – €300m+ P&L, 2000+ staff across multiple facilities.
- Will lead an international management team to ensure Group commercial and operational targets are exceeded.
- Will represent the business across all European channels to engage with customers in Grocery retail and foodservice markets to deliver exceptional service levels.
- Degree educated and minimum bi-lingual, you will be a proven commercially astute and rounded general manager with a successful track record in the food sector.
- The ability to prove you can drive business performance with an exceptional understanding of the requirements of food channel customers in Europe.
- The gravitas to represent a global business during a major transformation period with the skills required to lead and develop a multi-functional team.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: GMF/896x/43 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection