Our client is a well-established and respected multi-sited Fresh Produce business. They process, store and distribute throughout the UK. They are looking to appoint a General Manager to be responsible for all the sites.
- Reporting directly to the Chairman, you will have full autonomy for delivering the groups targets and business objectives.
- You will identify and develop further growth markets within the UK, developing new business and directly managing key client relationships.
- To work closely with the Site Managers, in operations, supply chain, processing and quality, ensuring all business targets and compliance requirements are met consistently at the highest levels.
- The role will involve a high level of client interaction, establishing, building and maintaining commercial relationships, ensuring that the business resources are continually able to satisfy client demand and expectations.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, a proven business leader with the ability to deliver successful business growth, whilst delivering fresh and creative ways of improving operational efficiencies across the business.
- You will ideally have experience within a fresh produce or food processing environment. You will be commercially astute and have a good understanding of operations and supply chain.
- You will be capable of developing and delivering a strategy which meets or exceeds the company’s expectations in terms of growth.
- An understanding or dealings within the agricultural or farming community, would be an advantage. You will ensure that business resources are continually able to satisfy client demands, expectations and market change.