Our client one of the UK’s leading Ground Engineering specialist contractors providing a
comprehensive range of Ground and foundation engineering solutions. Working closely with some of the UK leading contactors and consultants on some of the UK’s land mark projects across the Construction & infrastructure environment with a reputation for industry leading innovation.
- Reporting into the Board you will hold full P&L accountability for the Civils & Geotechnical Division in a requiring strong management skills and commercial acumen.
- You will ensure project milestones are achieved or surpassed ensuring commercial returns and client satisfaction.
Acting in a role requiring high levels of client interaction you will balance risk & cost supporting work winning solutions
- A degree in Engineering qualified you will have a proven career within the Geotechnical Engineering, Ground Works industry.
- You will be able to demonstrate the profitable delivery of projects within the Infrastructure and built environment
- Technically astute with high levels of commercial acumen you will be a capable business leader who leads by example & delivers business winning solutions