FMCG / Consumer Goods
20% bonus, Car / car allowance. Exec benefits
Friday, 20 July, 2018
About this position:
Our client is a International renowned organisation with a significant UK presence. Due to rapid UK expansion they wish to appoint a General Manager.
- Reporting to the Country Manager you will have full P&L responsibility for your site. You will be responsible for planned maintenance, operations, revenue growth and the supply chain.
- You will be responsible for delivering operational excellence and creating cost efficiencies across the business.
- To lead and direct all plant staff to ensure achievement, safety, quality and all performance targets are met.
- Ideally you will be degree educated with a strong background in operations with a focus on customer service within a service or product related business.
- The person could come from a variety of sectors, including food processing.
- You will have a high degree of commercial acumen and ideally have held full or partial P&L.