Our client is a globally renowned Premium British Brand with leading and ever-growing market share across both B2B and D2C channels globally. They are succession planning and looking for fresh talent to drive global brand performance
- Reporting directly to the CMO, you will enjoy complete budgetary responsibility for the brand and product innovation strategy for a global brand across all channels.
- Will lead and mentor a dedicated function with 6 direct reports, utilise complex consumer, customer & market data and manage third party agencies to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will oversee global and regional campaigns working closely alongside customers, commercial and creative peers to ensure brand and business growth targets are achieved.
- Will engage with and create collaborative strategies with wholesale customers whilst ensuring group commitment to increase direct to consumer performance.
- Degree educated, you will be an innovative senior brand/ marketing executive with the ability to prove you can drive commercial and brand performance on an international stage for a premium/ luxury consumer centric brand.
- Will have managed significant budgets ideally with an international remit with previous experience leading high performing teams in a collaborative cross functional and multichannel business environment.
- Will be keen to showcase your marketing expertise on a multichannel platform where you can utilise both traditional and modern marketing techniques to drive global performance.