Our client is a leading Irish food company. Due to planned growth in both domestic and International markets, they are looking externally to appoint a commercial director.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive you will be a key member of the senior leadership team and hold full responsibility for the design and delivery of a global commercial strategy covering various business channels.
- Will engage with suppliers, customers and third parties across various channels to further promote the brand and secure new revenues, working closely alongside peers to ensure group standards are aligned and goals are achieved.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team including Sales, Marketing & Innovation functions to drive global revenues.
- Will enjoy regular international travel and represent the company on an international stage across various platforms.
- Ideally degree educated with the ability to prove your commercial success in a leadership position within the food sector.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to operate in an autonomous International leadership position with the gravitas to represent the business at the highest level
- Experience working across various routes to market/ international trade channels would be highly advantageous.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting ICD/896/21 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection