Our client is a globally leading supplier of highly technical products and services to the global defence market. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a Global Commercial director to lead a global function.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and a key member of the senior leadership team you will lead and manage the commercial team and act as a member of the leadership team contributing to the day to day oversight and strategic direction of the business.
- Will develop commercial strategies to meet customer and business requirements to ensure the risks, liabilities and commitments of contractual agreements are understood and appreciated by the business and balanced with potential profitability.
- Will engage with global defence customers at the highest level and hold overall accountability for contract negotiations to ensure group targets are achieved.
- Will be keen to be part of a close-knit senior leadership team where your industry expertise will be called upon to further the overall success of the group.
- Degree educated you will have a proven track record in senior commercial leadership positions with extensive exposure to UK and International defence customers and prime contractors.
- The gravitas and ability to represent the business on a global scale with exceptional customer facing communication and relationship building skills at all levels.
- Evidence of contracting in Export markets and in highly complex multimillion-pound programmes.
- Demonstrable experience of contributing to the broader business agenda regarding commercial decisions, operations and customer delivery.