Our client is a FTSE 100 company that operates through a number of B2C and B2B channels and has a rapidly growing market share across a number of industries. Due to a progressive digital vision and plan, they are looking for an experienced Digital Director to lead their global growth agenda throughout the group.
- Reporting directly to Chief Executive and working closely with a number of central business units and departments, you will have full control over the design of the Group’s transformational digital strategy and its implementation.
- Your autonomous strategy will be financially backed by large internal investment and be centred around transforming the group’s current “traditional” route(s) to market into a omnichannel approach with an emphasis on digital channels and innovative digital functions/platforms.
- You will be responsible for initiating, leading and growing an international Ecommerce function which will be active across a wide product range and developed alongside business unit executives to ensure commercial success is achieved.
- Of graduate calibre and ideally MBA educated, you will have a significant level of business achievement in director-level digital development roles for multinational organisations.
- You must have a proven track record in transformation and the ability to lead both Ecommerce/Digital sales and online marketing functions with a focus on positively impacting sales through multiple channels.
- A strong communicator and leader, you are prepared to represent a leading FTSE 100 and multinational group on a global stage.