Our client is a globally renowned luxury consumer goods conglomerate with revenues exceeding €2bn across multiple brands. They are entering a period of major D2C transformation and are looking to appoint a global digital director into a new role.
- Reporting directly to the Group Chief Executive, you will lead the development and deployment of a global digital expansion strategy in a highly autonomous leadership position with full P&L responsibility for digital/ Ecommerce operations.
- Will work closely alongside senior executive peers including retail and supply chain to ensure D2C/ omnichannel growth strategies align, you will also hold complete responsibility for implementing new technologies across the group to drive D2C performance.
- Will lead and mentor a global multifunctional leadership team to ensure group targets are exceeded.
- Degree educated with strong multifunctional leadership qualities and the ability to prove you can increase digital performance on an International scale.
- Commercially astute with exceptional digital marketing skills, you will ideally have experience in a luxury/ premium category however would suit alternative consumer goods expertise in a global role.
- Will understand international digital/ marketing trends and supply chain nuances and be willing to travel internationally.
- Excellent board level communication skills with the ability to create lasting partnerships with senior executive peers and third-party suppliers/ agents in International markets.