Our client is a global leading branded apparel group operating across various categories including Sports, Lifestyle and Premium Fashion. They are succession planning and looking to appoint an experienced senior commercial executive to lead one of their most profitable divisions globally.
- Reporting directly to the SVP Commercial and a key member of the global commercial leadership team you will hold complete strategic responsibility for all licensed product across all categories and business channels in the group
- Will focus on maximising commercial returns across your areas of responsibility whilst creating exceptional collaborative relationships with license partners, commercial peers and customers on a global scale to increase profitable revenues.
- Will work closely alongside customers and partners to develop and launch new products across various markets with complete budgetary responsibility in a highly autonomous leadership role.
- Lead and mentor an international team with 7 direct reports operating predominately in North American, European and APAC regions.
- Degree educated you will have significant expertise in a commercially rounded leadership role within the apparel sector and be an expert in managing the development of licensed brands.
- Will have extensive experience managing key partner relationships with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenue streams by working closely alongside third parties including, leading the design and launch of new products ideally in a multichannel sales environment.
- Will ideally have experience managing relationships and working closely alongside multinational brands and customers with excellent internal and external presentation skills.