Global Head of Marketing
Marketing, PR & Advertising
FMCG / Consumer Goods
Leisure, Travel & Hospitality
About this position:
Our client is a rapidly growing fashion and fashion accessories brand who are looking to appoint a Global Head of Marketing. With success, this role has the potential to develop into a Marketing Director Position.
- Reporting to the Global Chief Executive Officer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a brand and trade marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the brand’s Sales and Product Development teams, you will focus on delivering marketing solutions that prioritise and improve the consumer’s journey and experience across a variety of global regions.
- Driving retail marketing initiatives, you will consider the development of a wide range of multi-channel accounts and their related profitability.
- Ideally of graduate calibre, you will have a proven track record of successfully developing a brand that is centred around the consumer. You will have experience of working closely with marketing and consumer insights agencies from a marketing strategy perspective.
- You have worked in a senior global marketing-related position and have experience of supporting branding initiatives in foreign markets.
- You are commercially astute and have a demonstrated your ability to develop strong relationships with key retailers and accounts, offering insightful and creative ways to improve the consumer’s experience.