Our client is a global leader in the Beauty sector with a variety of brands & products present in all major international markets and channels. Due to planned growth in new categories and channels they are looking to bring fresh talent into the organisation.
- Reporting to the Global Chief Commercial Officer and a key member of the global leadership team you will operate in a highly autonomous, commercially rounded leadership position with complete responsibility over the design and delivery of a group level research and innovation strategy.
- Will manage an £multimillion annual budget whilst leading and mentoring a global multifunctional team across Marketing, consumer research and product design to create and deliver both short and long term business/ brand strategies.
- Will work closely alongside peers in commercial and operational leadership positions to ensure overall business success and actively engage with customers and brand partners to grow revenues through a collaborative/ close working approach.
- Will establish research programmes with both internal and external agents and lead full lifecycle new product development and launch initiatives including holding complete accountability for the legality of product across all channels/ markets.
- Ideally educated to degree level in a technical or Marketing/ Business discipline, you will be a customer centric, creative and innovative senior executive with significant experience leading multi-functional Innovation and Marketing teams in the Branded FMCG sector. Direct Beauty category expertise highly advantageous.
- Experience managing sizable budgets in a relevant manufacturing environment with the ability to prove you can deliver successful new product launches ideally on an international stage across numerous brands.
- Passionate about the beauty industry, you will be an expert in using consumer data to deliver detailed plans and be keen to further grow a branded market leader in both a hands on and strategic manner.